Arpita Mitra Gupta
Title: Hypnotherapist and Mind Science Specialist
Holistic Approaches Include:
- Family Constellation
- Regression Therapy
- Energy Imbalance Diagnosis and Cleansing
- Metaphor Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Private Consultations – Hypnotherapy, Metaphor Therapy, Family Constellation
- Certified Training Programs
- Empowerment Workshops
- Relationship Counselling
- Child and Teen Counselling
- Aura Exploration and Cleansing
- Chakra Diagnosis and Cleansing
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, and Bengali
Certifications & Qualifications:
- Hypnotherapist, EKAA/ Illuminations, India/ UAE
- Certified Trainer for Hypnotherapy Level 1, EKAA/ Illuminations, India/ UAE
- Family Constellations (Level 1, 2, 3) – Illuminations, UAE
- Metaphor Therapy – The Counselling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
- Child and Teen Counselling- The Counselling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
- Applied Psychology – The Counselling Company/ Illuminations, India/UAE
- MBA, Human Resources, International Management Institute, India
- B.Sc. Economics, Presidency College, India
- Certified Trainer and Facilitator, Carlton Advanced Management Institute
Arpita is a Hypnotherapist and Mind Science Specialist at Illuminations Well-being Center dedicated to assisting her clients to uncover their hidden blocks and patterns that are deeply embedded in their subconscious mind. She focuses on deep healing techniques that empower her clients to be free to choose and embrace a life that they aspire towards.
She is passionate about mental health and well-being, and finds joy in empowering individuals to find their path to balance, happiness and harmony through understanding and breaking self-limiting belief systems and releasing repressed emotions and energy entanglements.
In her private consultations, Arpita focuses on healing through Hypnotherapy, Metaphor Therapy, Transpersonal Regression Therapy and Family Constellations empowering her clients to take full responsibility for their lives. Her focus is to provide clarity for her clients to uncover their potential and inner power to propel personal growth. Her approach is based on compassion and self-empowerment.
Arpita is a Certified Trainer and conducts training programs, workshops, and seminars with the aim of spreading the knowledge and awareness of Mind Sciences to the world.
Arpita also works with families, including children and teens, to restore balance in the family system, assist families and members to achieve their highest potential, expression, and identity with love and harmony.
In her personal quest to find balance and harmony in life, she left behind a successful career in the corporate sector and started her journey of self-discovery, development and spiritual awareness.
Arpita is an MBA and has over 14 years of experience in the Corporate Sector in Human Resources and General Management, which she now harnesses to create and deliver corporate wellness programs.
Arpita is a doting mum of twins, and happily balances her family and passion for Mind Sciences. She is an animal lover, a complete foodie, and an avid reader. She is an enthusiastic Solo Traveler and every time she returns from her adventure trips, she is full of new stories, humbling experiences, and awareness that she fondly shares with her family, friends, and clients.
Upcoming Events with Arpita:
Book a Free/Paid Consultation
Use our online booking system to conveniently book your private consultation.
Service is available in English & Arabic.