Donation Based Seminar: Self Compassion and self-love with Mona El Nadi
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- January 12, 2020
- Sunday, 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
About the Workshop:
A seminar to introduce the danger of self-criticism and the 3 elements of self-compassion with many exercises to promote self-compassion and self love.
Mona Elnadi Nassar
Integrative wellness Coach, Emotional Healer, certified Archetypal Consultant. Business coach and consultant
Mona is a pharmacist who moved as an entrepreneur into the field of human potential development since 2006 in Egypt and later in Canada. Through her passion for learning and empowering people, Mona has acquired many respectful certifications and degrees from all over the world, and integrated many conventional and unconventional practices to help her clients improve their relationships, reach their potential, achieve financial freedom, wellbeing and live a happier life.