Seminar: Stress, Anxiety and Depression – Causes and Cure
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- March 9, 2019
- Saturday, 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Investment: Donation Based
Please Note: ENROLLMENT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY after Pre-registration as well! Please come ahead of time at least 20 minutes early to secure your seat.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04 2880774 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 383 0696.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you!
About the Meditation:
Mental health disorders are the leading cause of disability worldwide, and yet is usually overlooked as they tend to be hidden in the workplace due to the social stigmas attached to it.
This seminar will address the following:
- Identifying Different Mental Disorders: Depression, Anxiety Schizophrenia, Panic Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive-compulsive Disorders etc.
- The Negative Impact of Ignoring symptoms of Mental Disorders
- Addressing key areas of that affect our overall mental health: Physical Illness, Mental Health & Emotional Triggers
- Tips and Tools to Deal with Anxiety & Depression
- Safe, natural and appropriate Mental Health Solutions Available towards resolving anxiety and depression
Holistic Energy Healer & Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
MFA Sameer is a Clairvoyant, Energy Healer and Transformational Life Coach empowering individuals by transforming their lives through the power of the mind.
“When human beings experience trauma or severe life stressors, it is common for their lives to unravel. MFA Sameer’s great passion is bringing healing to people who have been through a traumatic/stressful experience. He helps his clients who include children, adults and families, to find healthy perceptions of themselves and strengthen their relationship so they can know themselves as peaceful, complete, whole and safe.