Mindfulness Workshop for Children Ages 8 to 12years
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- March 29, 2019
- Friday, 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Investment: AED 150/- ( 5% VAT)
Date & Time: March 29th – 30th (2:30 PM – 4:30 PM)
Venue: illuminations, Mirdif
Please Note: RSVP Required!
For more information please email us at email@example.com OR call 04 2880774 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 383 0696.
Looking forward to seeing you!
About the Workshop:
- – Living in the present is the need of the hour.
- – Children are our future. They need to differentiate and appreciate the reality from their virtual reality.
- – Emotional disturbances make it challenging for children to cope!
- – The need to be mindful in each of their everyday activities is to be developed.
- – Eating food in front of the television or a gadget is a disrespect to the food that comes on their plate. Children need to understand, learn and appreciate the source of this!
- – Being in the NOW will help them become more focussed and observant.
- – So, experience on the course of MINDFULNESS will help them become adults who are mindful of living well!
Holistic Practitioner, Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist [Level 3], Mindfulness Teacher
Jayasri has been a long-time teacher and was always acknowledged for her kind and calm nature. Teachers and student appreciated her positivity; found calmness and serenity in her presence. However, Jayasri did not feel complete and whole which led to seeking new paths. Energy healing modalities caught her attention. Understanding that every question had an answer when one was able to sit with oneself, enthused her to continue with her exploration. The ability to heal oneself as well as her family members built her confidence as a healer. Jayasri has been successful in this journey with many verbal testimonies.
Jayasri, with the philosophy of being in the, NOW wants to convey the message to more children and adults through awareness workshops and training as well as a personal one to one coaching.