Donation Based Seminar! How to Manifest Your Dreams into Reality With MFA Sameer
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- April 28, 2019
- Sunday, 6.30 PM to 7.30 PM
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Investment: Donation Based.
Please Note: ENROLLMENT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY after Pre-registration as well! Please come ahead of time at least 20 minutes early to secure your seat.
For more information please email us at email@example.com OR call 04 2880774 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 388 0696.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you!
About the Seminar:
How To Manifest Your Dreams Into Reality is a question many people ask for those that are searching.
Dreams and goals are the backbones of society and innovation. They are the birthplace of human ambition. And a person without a dream or goal is only a shell of his or her full potential.
- – Dreams or major goals are so important for a number of reasons including:
– Dreams motivate you to do your best and reach your full potential.
– Dreams provide you with positive energy and help to keep you going through hard times
– Dreams keep you focused on what’s really important.
– Dreams help you define yourself as the type of person you’d want to be.
– Dreams keep you excited about life and the possibilities of the future.
Holistic Energy Healer & Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist
MFA Sameer is a Clairvoyant, Energy Healer and Transformational Life Coach empowering individuals by transforming their lives through the power of the mind.
“When human beings experience trauma or severe life stressors, it is common for their lives to unravel. MFA Sameer’s great passion is bringing healing to people who have been through a traumatic/stressful experience. He helps his clients who include children, adults and families, to find healthy perceptions of themselves and strengthen their relationship so they can know themselves as peaceful, complete, whole and safe.