Coaching with Horses
- illuminations- MIRDIF
- February 18, 2020
- 2020-02-18 10:00 to 2020-02-20 18:00
Coaching with a hourse (Part Payment) د.إ3544 Full Payment د.إ7088
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Date: 18, 19, 20 February 2020
Time: 10am – 6pm
Venue: The Sharjah Equestrian & Racing Club
Early Bird Offer! 20% discount until 30th January 2020
Investment – : AED 6750 per person + 5 % vat (Snacks and Lunch included)
For more information please email us at email@example.com OR call 04 2880774 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 388 0696.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Who Should Attend?
- – Business Consultants
- – Business Leaders
- – General Managers, Department Heads and any leading & Managing position
- – Coaches, healers and anyone interested to heal
About the Training Workshop:
This 3 days of in-depth training aims at –
- – Strengthening your systemic awareness by learning from horses
- – Their systemic wisdom, and integrating this in your work as constellator and/or systemic coach/facilitator
- – You experience and learn to look, to observe and to move through the eyes of the horse.
- – The general attitude in life
Horses require leadership, and in a herd of horses, there is clear leadership and order. Working with horses requires self-confidence and clarity in the possibilities and impossibilities of your own leadership, your own fullness. With all these facets and knowledge, horses have developed enormous systemic wisdom and you can learn how to integrate and apply that wisdom in your guidance in general and in your systemic work in particular.
Although during this training workshop, we often work with horses and you can also use the horses in your own practice.
This is not a training for horse coach. The main aim is to be able to do systemic work and guide constellations also without horses, but with the systemic wisdom of them.
At the end of the training workshop you will have –
- – Strengthened your systemic awareness and perception.
- – You will have more insights about the leadership styles required in your guidance, and the prey-and-predator behavior that is required for you as a supervisor and systemic worker.
- – You will be able to make interventions from the “we”, from the herd and from the movements of horses.
- – Self-development and personal development programs that boost your self-esteem, confidence, and growth.
At the end of the class, the client will receive a certificate of attendance of a 3 days training workshop.
Trainer and coach at the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands.
Marion Latour is a trainer and coach at the Bert Hellinger Institute in the Netherlands. She combines her own systemic awareness and knowledge with the systemic knowledge and wisdom of horses. In addition, she has 19 years of experience in various strategic and tactical leadership positions in the public safety domain and combines leadership with systemic knowledge and insights. With the aim of bringing people and teams within organizations closer to their own strength and potential.
Trauma Healing Expert, Family and Business Constellation Master
Afaf is a medical doctor whom after a few years of practicing western medicine, came to realize that she has different life calling and different path. She started studying management, quality and leadership domains, proved to be a highly skilled and influential trainer and business consultant. Through her day to day contact with training participants, it became very clear to her that people need more than knowledge to be able to achieve, they used to ask her for advice and solutions for their personal dilemmas, she soon felt the urge to study something different to answer their questions.